Friday, June 5, 2015

Weekend

It's been a whirlwind of a week, I was in Detroit for three days for work.  Mama Jill literally gave me enough anxiety to have a heart attack with her worry for my safety.  I was perfectly safe and rarely left my hotel.....I have no hopes that she will get over this worry anytime soon, thanks a lot "Taken".  My sweet grandmother is going back in for more surgery today, so thoughts and prayers for her would be much appreciated.  I'm so thankful that I had already planned to visit her and my Pawpaw Sunday to bring them lunch, perfect timing!  My dad's birthday is also Sunday, so a day filled with family will be super nice.  It makes me thankful that I live only an hour and a half away from the majority of my family.

Tonight, my friends and I are seeing Shovels and Rope in concert.  I loved them when we saw them a few years ago with the Avett Brothers Band.  Cheers to a great Friday night of relaxing with great friends and great music.

 I love Of Monsters & Men, they have the perfect vocals that harmonize so well together.  On Tuesday, their new album drops, below is the video, "Crystals" one of their singles off the album.  I am super excited they are finally coming to Charlotte in the fall!  








 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment