Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Grateful Part I

Image Via Inslee

Four Things I'm Grateful For.......Part I

  1. My Parents: They continue to encourage me to pave my own path and be my own person and for that I am forever grateful. 
  2. My Bestie from FOREVER Kippy: We don't see each other as much, especially in the winter months, but when we do it's like we've never been apart.  She knows me better than anyone and we are so alike sometimes it's spooky (Mama Jill calls us twins from different mothers)!
  3. My Brother: We definitely have our ups and downs, but at the end of the day we have each others backs.  I know that even if we are fighting or don't agree, he will always be there no matter what and I would do the same for him. 
  4. My Nephew, M3: He is the sweetest babe, he just loves to hug you so hard that you melt.  He is such a joy to be around and I can't wait to hang out with him over the holidays.





 photo signature-33.png

1 comment: