Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sleep Mask

Let's talk about one of the best mask I have found so far, La Prairie Skin CaviarLuxe Sleep Mask.  I know exactly what you are thinking, holy crap that is one expensive face mask.....been there, said the same thing, but I have to tell you, it's worth every penny!  I started using La Prairie products in July and have definitely seen fabulous changes to my skin.  It is brighter, hydrated and has more of a glow!  I discovered La Prairie through Neiman Marcus and their fabulous complimentary facials.  I am now completely addicted to the brand!  I apply the sleep mask about once a week and sleep through the night with it on.  It doesn't gross up your pillow, you put a thin layer on with the brush it comes with and it seeps into your skin.  You rinse it off in the morning and feel refreshed and youthful.  Next time you pop into Neiman Marcus, ask for a sample of anything La Prairie and I guarantee you will fall madly, deeply in love!







 photo signature-33.png

1 comment: