Monday, August 25, 2014

A New Fragrance


I'll admit it, I'm a beauty addict.  I love all products, especially perfume.  When my friend Sarah came to visit, she spritzed this new perfume on in my car before I dropped her off at the airport....someone wanted to smell delish for Mr. Fixer.  It smelled so fab, I decided to order the roll on from Sephora, at $22.00 it was the perfect way to add to my collection without breaking the bank.  With a description of sensual, edgy and mysterious, who wouldn't want to try this feisty perfume?!?!?  Elizabeth and James aka Mary-Kate and Ashley designed the chic perfume makes it that much more fashionable!  I love it and urge you to take a whiff of it the next time you're in Sephora or Nordstrom!
 photo signature-33.png

4 comments:

  1. My goals in life are to be sensual, edgy and mysterious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo So going to have to go and smell this

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you mix both the black and the white, it smells devine!!! I wore it for my wedding a few weeks back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, found your blog through the giveaway! That perfume sounds amazing, will have to try it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete