Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekend Celebration



I am headed to Charleston with Mama Jill to continue my birth month celebration.....I'm sure my parent's are both super thankful that the month of February is short!!  We go to Charleston every year for my birthday, a yearly tradition of walking one of the most beautiful, historic cities in the South! Eating delish Southern food, drinking good wine and did I mention shopping on King Street?!?!?  In honor of our trip and all the wonderful memories we make each year, here is Little Big Town's, "Sober" a moving song that encourages us all to live a little and take chances!  I hope you have a sparkly weekend, if your down South, enjoy this warm, spring weather!



 photo signature-33.png

1 comment:

  1. K & I have been wanting to visit Charleston!! I just have this inner feeling that I should have been raised in South Carolina (or North Caroline even!). Have a blast!! :)

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete