Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happenings....


Here is my week and last weekend in review.....here's hoping this week finishes quickly so I can enjoy a relaxing weekend!
My friend Erin and I headed down to Charleston, SC Friday for the Lumineers.  Daniel Island is beautiful and very picture perfect!
The Lumineers-ahmazing show!!!!
Beautiful Charleston!


The Mill House-our fabulous hotel
My Sweet Pawpaw-I headed to Greensboro to celebrate Father's Day with literally it felt like my entire family on my mom's side.....that is a LOT of peeps!






Cuddles with sweet baby Rush!
All my aunties, my mom, baby Rush all surrounding my Pawpaw.  Best Family Cookout!


Marmie cuddles with sweet M3-best Mimi ever!
M3-such a handsome boy!
Wednesday was Erik and Henry's first swim meet! 
Jon-Everett and his goggles....

No comments:

Post a Comment