Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fourth of July Inspiration...

Below are images that are inspiring me for my long weekend/mini vacay next week starting with July 4th-I am heading to Figure 8 to my parent's house to meet up with my bestie Megan and her hubby Andrew aka my older brother.  We will also have lots of visitors including my other bestie Megan and her fam!  It's going to be super fun, filled with fire works, corn dogs, parades, margaritas and lots of fun in the sun!!!  Preparing myself now!

Who doesn't plan their fabulous red, white and blue outfit?  I've been planning mine for a week! 
This is ahmazing-I'm hoping Mama Jill will work her artistic skills and perhaps make this!

Hello sweet summatime in the South!

I will definitely be doing a lot of this-need some sunshine!

Super glamorous-rocking a large hat all weekend!

Who knows-we may catch a ride on some sort of boat!

Very Patriotic

Fabulous dress and hair!

2 comments:

  1. The clutch in the first photo is amazing!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clutch is super cute!! Mark and Graham have similar ones that you can monogram!!!

      Delete