Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day....A Pig Pickin'

Mother's Day Weekend was super fun!  I headed to Greensboro Saturday and spent all weekend with my mama.  Sunday, we headed to my grandparents for a pig pickin' with the entire family.  Picture lots of aunts (3) uncles (4) and a massive amount of cousins (only around 17 came) and of course my pawpaw and mawmaw situated north of Greensboro in the country.  We are a loud, lively bunch who love to pick on one another and just hang out-playing corn hole, passing around the babies and catching up.  It was one of the best Mother's Day ever!!!  My cousin Aaron has now been picked to continue the tradition since he smoked the pig!


My grandparents home.....the perfect day to celebrate Mother's Day....beautiful weather and scenary
My Beautiful mama with her grandson M3....she is now a Mimi 

Hanging out with M3 enjoying some sunshine...which I needed!  My aunt was shocked at my white legs and no to clear the record I didn't have on white tights!

My sweet nephew M3

Corn hole....Nathan and Matthew

All the boys were enamored with the babies...


Smokin' the Pig

Hay in the back field growing nicely

No comments:

Post a Comment