Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Face

My nana taught my mother to cover her face in the sun and mama Jill has taught me the same, which is why when I lay out (fully slathered in SPF of course!!!) I have a glamorously large hat shielding my face.  The importance of skin care is something I fully invest in.  I have tried MANY products (one could say I'm a bit obsessed with products, but my absolute fave is Kate Somerville.  Her entire line is sold at Neiman Marcus (tip-Neiman Marcus has a spa that offers free facials, great way to try the products) and is actually affordable.  Below are some of my faves!!



-Kate Somerville Purify Clarifying Cleanser
-Kate Somerville Oil-Free Moisturizer (very light)
-Kate Somerville CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream
-Clarisonic Mia (a great way to acheive that youthful glow)

No comments:

Post a Comment