Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Pink Marg!

I am hosting a pink party on Thursday for our sorority alumnae kick off.  So naturally I have been searching Pinterest for a fabulous pink cocktail to serve-I have decided on Cherry Beer Margaritas.  While fall is slowly making its presence known-summer is still in the air, so why not have a fabulously pink margarita?!?! See below on how to make-hello delicious!!!


Cherry Beer Margaritas
-Tequila (pick your fave)
-12 ounce frozen limeade
-12 ounce cherry flavored soda
-Beer (I'm using Corona Light)
-Cherries

Empty Frozen limeade in pitcher-use empty can as measuring cup for soda and tequila.  Add the beer in last.  Your choice-use kosher salt around the rim and garnish with a slice of lime and a cherry (I personally will throw in more than one cherry-loves!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment