Friday, June 17, 2016

Fridayy

Happy Friday friends! I don't know about y'all, but this has been the LONGEST week ever, talk about slow as a snail!  I'm meeting my work squad for drinks and then meeting up with my friend Erin for a last minute concert tonight-pretty clutch Friday night if you ask me!  

Is everyone ready for Father's Day?  I have my gifts, but need to wrap them before going to Greensboro on Sunday.  We're having a big cookout at my grandparent's farm and then I guess I'll celebrate big Mike with dinner, since he's playing golf (hey-it is Father's Day, do what makes you happy)!   I hope everyone has a great weekend! Mumford and Son's EP came out today and I'm digging the songs!  Make sure to check it out!

I'm also loving Jason Aldean's new song, "Light's Come On" it's a cool behind the scenes video that talks about how grateful he is for the fans.  Pretty great song too, check it out below!


With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment