Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New Orleans

The gorgeous Roosevelt Hotel...the chandeliers were on point!

Shaya was amazing!

My friend Megan and I at the Spa

Megan and I were also matching in our JCrew pj's

Trying on purses and drinking champagne...the perfect Saturday!




Trying on shoes for a wedding I'm going to in April


Besties since college
Late night Krystal action-the most delightful apple pie, reminds me of the way McDonald's use to make theirs


New Orleans did not disappoint, but then again when has it ever?!?!?!  My bestie, Laura lives in NOLA and took us to the most ahmazing restaurants.  We ate, drank and shopped our way through the city.  It was a great weekend, but Monday came too soon and hit me like a brick...springing forward and being on central time was a hard adjustment.  Cheers to a great week!



With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment