Friday, February 5, 2016

Super Bowl Weekend



Happy Super Bowl weekend!  Who are you pulling for? The struggle is real over here, being in Charlotte.  Super excited they made it to the Super Bowl, but I also went to Tennessee and am a HUGE Peyton Manning fan, plus this may be his last season....ugh, the struggle is REAL!  Should be an interesting half time performance....fingers crossed it's as awesome as Missy Elliott last year!

On another note, the Lumineers finally released a new single, new album is slated for April!  Charles Kelley dropped his new album today, which is currently on repeat at my house.  I love nothing more than finding new music!

Enjoy his song he wrote for his wife, "The Only One Who Gets Me."  Such a sweet, dreamy song!  Happy Friday friends!






 photo signature-33.png

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Charles Kelly before. I love this song so I'll definitely need to look into him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend. Can't wait to see who wins the game.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that Charles Kelley's album was already released, definitely will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete