Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Weekend

I took the kiddos I used to nanny for to lunch Saturday-Brixx is the perf, kid-friendly spot


Pumpkin Gelato-if you're in Charlotte, visit Va Da Vie in Park Road Shopping center!

The boys gave me flowers....such cuties!

Henry was pumped for our adventure!


Jon-Everett was jazzed about pizza!




Erik is going on 15 and like sooo much cooler than the rest of us ;)  How much do we love his adidas jump suit?!?!?

Gelato Love....
Baby Shower for baby Muse....love these girls!

Sunday-M3 and I went to my grandparents farm
He was sooooo excited to see all the old trucks my grandfather has...a boy and trucks, need I say more?!?!
Exploring...
Such a sweet boy! We also took some pics for my parent's Christmas card




He is obsessed with these cowboy boots his daddy bought him!
 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment