Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Family Weekend

This weekend was filled with family. I went home to Greensboro, Thursday to hang with Mama Jill. M3, Mama Jill and I hung out Friday and went to the pumpkin patch. Friday night, kicked off my cousin, Lindsay's wedding festivities.  It was a jam-packed weekend, but so much fun. I loved spending so much time with my mama-it's always hard to leave, yes I still have separation anxiety at this age!  It was also great to see all of my mom's side of the family.  Family is everything to me, so get ready for picture OVERLOAD!

The cutest babe ever!

We had to ditch the pants for the potty....potty time with toddlers is no joke!

Picking out his own pumpkins

Looking for a pumpkin for Mimi along with fixing the pumpkins that were on their sides....he literally would have spent the whole day fixing them if we had let him!

My babe, I love spending time with him!

With Mimi at the club.....this boy sure does love some Jello!

Besties!


The beautiful bride! 
Mama Jill and my aunt Amy (MOB) 







All the aunts and MOB with the bride


These are my girls and dance party, champagne enthusiasts!

My sweet grandparents!




BESTIES FOR LIFE!




 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment