Thursday, March 28, 2013

Girlfriends in NYC

My besties from college (that would be Tennessee and yes we were Pi Phi's together) and I try to meet up every couple of months-this time we chose NYC for our stomping ground.  What a fabulous weekend with cocktails at the W hotel, dinner at Patsy's, dancing at Kiss and Fly and Tenjune along with shopping in Soho and a stop at the Drybar for an uplift for the hair.
This darling gem that Megan brought saved my life!  Lots of vitamins...I highly recommend this!

Drybar-a little Sunday uplift!  Love these girlies!!!

Just a little selfie action in the bathroom-who doesn't do this?  And look at that background, too fab to miss!

Someone got a little frisky with the naked cowboy in times square-ooops!

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Love these pics! haha

    Please check out my blog, I would love to hear what you think of my latest post!


    P.S. I am your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue.com

    ReplyDelete