Monday, April 14, 2014

Milestones



My grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Sunday with all their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren surrounding them.  We had a huge lunch and cake to celebrate this fabulous, sweet couple.  I went to Target to buy them a card and wasn't surprised when I couldn't find a 60 year anniversary card under the milestone section.  These days, long lasting marriages are not the norm, which is such a shame.  My grandparents have 8 children and I know they have had their ups and downs, but at the end of the day, they love each other and they have a very strong love and connection to the family they created.  Cheers to them for being a fabulous couple and wonderful role models!




 photo signature-33.png

No comments:

Post a Comment