Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mama Jill





She also happens to be the BEST Mimi ever-M3 is completely obsessed with her and swears that she is his and his alone ;)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there today!  We are celebrating by having lunch at my grandparent's farm and then dinner later.  Mama Jill, as many know is a complete legend.  People were so delighted to finally meet her last week at the golf tournament after hearing so much about her.  She is the most welcoming, friendly Southern hostess that I know.  Her ability to make people feel at ease is something that I strive for on a daily basis.  She is the glue that holds our family together and the one who helps solve any problems or feuds going on.  Happy Mother's Day Mama, you are my best friend, secret keeper, sounding board, biggest cheerleader and so much more.  I love you so much!
With Love, Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment